- A full registration only covers one paper. Multiple papers (e.g., full, short, demo, grand-challenge) will each need a corresponding full registration. Note, however that a workshop paper may be covered with a one-day registration.
- A one-day registration is for the workshops only.
- A doctoral symposium presentation requires a student registration.
- The one-day registration and student registration do not include the conference banquet, reception, and other social activities.
- A professional membership is required for full registration at member rate. Student memberships are not applicable for registration purposes. However, one can either (1) enroll in an ACM or SIGMM professional membership or (2) register as a non-member but choose to enroll in a SIGMM professional membership, to receive the membership rate.
Registration Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation received up to September 30th, 2014 will be refunded at 50% of the registration fee.
- No refund will be made for cancellations received after September 30th, 2014.
Proof of Registration
In the case that registration funds were sent late, or were somehow not credited to the conference account at the time of registration, a photocopy of the receipt will be required to obtain your entry badge. If no proof of payment can be presented, full payment will be required on site.
The organizers of ACM MM 2014 cannot accept any liability for personal accidents, loss or damage of private property of participants, nor of damages caused by them to others or others’ properties during the conference and its accompanying events.
Registration does not include any form of insurance. Conference participants are therefore responsible for making their own insurance arrangements.