All pricing is inclusive of GST where applicable, and is given in Australian dollars.
(until 30 September)
(From 1 October)
|Full – ACM/SIGMM member||1050||1200|
|Full – Non ACM/SIGMM member||1200||1350|
|Workshops/Tutorials only – ACM/SIGMM member||440||550|
|Workshops/Tutorials only – Non ACM/SIGMM member||550||660|
Full and Student registration includes
- Admission to all sessions, including workshops and tutorials
- 1 electronic copy of the proceedings
- Lunch and tea breaks
- 1 welcome reception ticket
- 1 banquet ticket
Workshop/Tutorials only includes
- Admission to workshops and tutorials on Mon 26 Oct and Fri 30 Oct only
- 1 electronic copy of the proceedings
- Tea breaks
 All author registrations should be received by the relevant camera-ready submission deadline in order to have the papers included in the proceedings. Only papers covered by a registration will be included in the conference proceedings.
 Full papers, including Brave New Idea papers:
- Must be covered by at least one FULL registration – NOT student registration.
- Students who want to register a FULL paper MUST register at the FULL registration fee
 One x Non-full paper including: Short paper, demo, workshop paper, Doctoral Symposium, Grand Challenge presentation, Open Source competition, Video Program paper, or Art work.
- May be covered by FULL or STUDENT registration.
 Two x Non-full papers including: Short paper, demo, workshop paper, Doctoral Symposium, Grand Challenge presentation, Open Source competition, Video Program paper, or Art work.
- Must be covered by a FULL registration – NOT student registration.
 One workshop paper can be covered by one workshop registration.
 There is a limit to the maximum number of papers that can be covered by each registration:
- Each main conference FULL registration can cover ONE main conference FULL paper, or,
- Each main conference FULL registration can cover a maximum of two NON-FULL papers.
Free SigMM Membership Offer
Yet to join SIGMM? Sign up for a one year free membership during your online registration for MM-15. Please note that this free membership will be processed in November 2015 and therefore is NOT valid for the discount member registration for MM-15.
ACM/SigMM Professional Membership
A professional membership is required for Full Registration at the discounted Member Rate. Student ACM/SigMM membership IDs will not be recognized for registration purposes. To join SigMM as a professional member, please visit this link. To join ACM as a professional member, please visit this link.
Online: ACM MM15 prefers that participants register through the online registration system, which accepts Master card, Visa card and American Express.
Other: If online payment via credit card is not possible, contact email@example.com to make alternative arrangements.
On-site: Attendees may pay at the conference registration desk by cash or credit card. The registration desk opens every day at 8:00 am. If you plan to pay on-site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
Registration Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation and refund requests received on or before September 30th 2015 will be refunded at 50% of the registration fee.
- Cancellation and refund requests received from 1st October 2015 will not be refunded.
- Alternatively, if you cannot attend, your registration may be transferred to a colleague. To organize a registration name transfer, email your request to email@example.com
Proof of Registration
In the case that registration funds were sent late, or were somehow not credited to the conference account at the time of registration, a photocopy of the receipt will be required to obtain your entry badge. If no proof of payment can be presented, full payment will be required on site.
The organizers of ACM MM 2015 cannot accept any liability for personal accidents, loss or damage of private property of participants, nor of damages caused by them to others or others’ properties during the conference and its accompanying events. Registration does not include any form of insurance. Conference participants are therefore responsible for making their own insurance arrangements.
For any registration-related issues or queries, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa Information for Travel to Australia
Do I require a visa?
ALL visitors to Australia must have a valid visa to travel to and enter Australia.
If you are planning to visit Australia for an event such as a conference, meeting or seminar, you need to apply for one of the visitor visas listed here. The passport which you hold determines whether you can apply online, or if you need to lodge a paper-based application. This information will help you identify the right visa and application process applicable to you.
The Visa Information link also includes information about obtaining a visa letter from the conference organizers.
If you are required to submit a paper application, we strongly encourage you to begin the visa application process by July 2015 because the process may take up to 3 months.
PLEASE NOTE: The information provided is a guide only. It is the responsibility of the individual traveller to make sure they are applying for the correct visa.