Letter for Visa Application
If you require a letter for your visa application:
In some cases, it will be necessary for you to obtain a letter from us stating that you will be attending the MM-15 conference. The process for requesting a visa letter is as follows:
- Register for the conference.
- Send us your request for a visa letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include the following information:
- Full name as it appears in your passport: Last name, First and middle names
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Detailed postal address
- Country of Passport; Passport Number; Passport Expiry Date
- Current country of residence
- Date of Birth
- Are you an ACM member? If yes, ACM member number.
- Will you be presenting at the conference? If so, the paper or session you will be presenting.
- Proposed visit dates to Australia
- We will email the letter as a PDF as well as put the visa letter in the mail usually within 5 business days.
We are only able to generate visa letters for bona fide paid attendees and organizing committee members, so it is important that you register for the conference before requesting a visa letter. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com