Welcome to the ACM Multimedia Conference for 2016, the premier conference for multimedia experts and practitioners across academia and industry. The 2016 ACM Multimedia Conference will be held at the Theater Tuschinski in Amsterdam, The Netherlands from 15 – 19 October 2016.
Jack van Wijk
Eindhoven University of Technology
- 2 December 2016
- Photos of the award ceremony are online.
- 10 October 2016
- Registration desks for ACM Multimedia will be available at location of the invited tutorials on Saturday and workshops/tutorials on Sunday. For the main conference, from Monday till Wednesday, registration will be at Tuschinski.
- 6 October 2016
- All papers in the program linked to the digital library.
- 23 September 2016
- Multimedia Technology Expo will be held on October 17th.
- 5 September 2016
- The ACM SIGMM Rising Stars Symposium will be held on October 19th.
- 13 July 2016
- University of Amsterdam offers invited tutorials on Saturday October 15.
- 3 June 2016
- Conference registration is open.
- 11 May 2016
- The author’s advocate awaits genuine author’s complaints until May 15 at 23:59 (AoE).
- 26 April 2016
- Short Paper submission is closed.
- 4 April 2016
- Short Paper submission is open.
- 3 April 2016
- Full Paper submission is closed.