Call for Video Program
ACM Multimedia 2016 Video Program is intended to allow researchers to demonstrate their research results without having to bring the equipment for a “live” demo. Videos should present innovative research results, such as merging augmented reality and real world entities, showing the results of surveillance video processing, the use of multiple cameras, camera arrays or video-sensor networks or communicate complex ideas through novel means and solutions, or creative applications or multimedia artistic productions in new contexts.
The scope of the research presented in the video should be relevant to any of the major research areas.
The maximum length allowed for video papers is 4 pages with one extra page for references. At the presentation, the principal author of each accepted video should present the contribution using poster along with video playback with their PC. Accepted videos along with papers will be published in ACM DL.
- The videos can range in duration between 3 minutes to 8 minutes.
- The minimum spatial resolution is 320*240 pixels per frame.
- Videos should be submitted at a minimum of 15fps.
- The size of video should be less than 500MB.
- The videos should adhere to the technical requirements imposed by Sheridan. Especially the videos should be in MP4 encoding using H.264 codec. See: http://www.sheridanprinting.com/typedept/video-preparation.htm
- Submission deadline:
June 1, 2016June 8, 2016
- Notification of acceptance: July 8, 2016
- Camera-ready submission: August 3, 2016
ACM Multimedia 2015 video program uses a Web-based file hosting service for video submission.
The submission procedure is as follows:
- Register and submit your paper (up to 4 pages plus one extra page) via the ACM MM 2016 submission website before the submission deadline.
- Author(s) will receive an email containing details on how to get access and upload material to the file hosting service, after the submission deadline. We use “Dropbox” as the file hosting service.
- Author(s) should submit the video to the file hosting service within 72 hours after receiving the notice, using the submission ID as the file name.
- Author(s) will receive a confirmation email after the video has been manually checked.
- Format: ACM conference style (4 pages plus one extra page).
- Papers of the Video program must be in the same form as for Short Papers and will appear in the Conference Proceedings and in the ACM Digital Library along with the accepted full and short papers.
- Review style: single-blind.
For any questions regarding submissions, please email the Video Program Chairs at email@example.com.
- Marco Bertini (University of Florence, Italy)
- Shin’ichi Satoh (National Inst. of Informatics, Japan)