Call for Video Program
ACM Multimedia 2017 Video Program is intended to allow researchers to demonstrate their research results without having to bring the equipment for a “live” demo. Videos should present innovative research results, such as merging augmented reality and real world entities, showing the results of surveillance video processing, the use of multiple cameras, camera arrays or video-sensor networks or communicate complex ideas through novel means and solutions, or creative applications or multimedia artistic productions in new contexts.
The scope of the research presented in the video should be relevant to any of the major ACM Multimedia research areas.
The maximum length allowed for video papers is 4 pages with one extra page for references (ACM conference style). At the presentation, the principal author of each accepted video should present the contribution using poster along with video playback with their PC (or another device of their choice). Accepted videos along with papers will be published in ACM DL.
- The videos can range in duration between 3 minutes to 8 minutes.
- The minimum spatial resolution is 320*240 pixels per frame.
- Videos should be submitted at a minimum of 15fps.
- The size of video should be less than 100MB.
- The videos should adhere to the technical requirements imposed by Sheridan. Especially the videos should be in MP4 encoding using H.264 codec. See: http://www.sheridanprinting.com/typedept/video-preparation.htm
ACM Multimedia 2017 video program uses Easychair to handle submissions: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=mmw17.
The submission procedure is as follows:
- Login to Easychair and submit your paper (up to 4 pages plus one extra page) and video (as additional material) via the ACM Multimedia 2017 Workshop submission website before the submission deadline (select Video Program from the list).
- Format: ACM conference style (4 pages plus one extra page) : https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template
- Papers of the Video program will appear in the Conference Proceedings and in the ACM Digital Library along with other accepted papers.
- Review style: single-blind
|Submission deadline||June 16, 2017|
|Notification of acceptance||July 13, 2017|
|Camera-ready submission||August 4, 2017|
For any questions contact the Video Program Chair at
Benoit Huet (EURECOM, France)