Author Registration Policy
- All author registrations should be received by the relevant camera-ready submission deadline in order to have the papers included in the proceedings. Only papers covered by a registration will be included in the conference proceedings.
- Full papers, including Brave New Idea papers:
- Must be covered by at least one FULL registration – NOT student registration.
- Students who want to register a FULL paper MUST register at the FULL registration fee
- One x Non-full paper including: Demo, workshop paper, Doctoral Symposium, Grand Challenge presentation, Open Source competition, Video Program paper, or Art work.
- May be covered by FULL or STUDENT registration.
- Two x Non-full papers including: Demo, workshop paper, Doctoral Symposium, Grand Challenge presentation, Open Source competition, Video Program paper, or Art work.
- Must be covered by a FULL registration – NOT student registration.
- One workshop paper can be covered by one workshop registration.
- There is a limit to the maximum number of papers that can be covered by each registration:
- Each main conference FULL registration can cover ONE main conference FULL paper, or,
- Each main conference FULL registration can cover a maximum of two NON-FULL papers.
The registration fee does not include meals. To reduce food waste, we request that you purchase meal ticket for Opening Reception (Oct 24, Tue)/Buffet Dinner (Oct 25 Wed)/Daily lunches separately to help cover a small portion of the food cost. Snacks and beverages are included in all registrations.
|ACM/SIG Member (Full Registration)||$800||$1,000||$1,200||$5 Lunch per day, $10 Reception, $15 Buffet Dinner|
|Non-Member (Full Registration)||$900||$1,100||$1,400||$5 Lunch per day, $10 Reception, $15 Buffet Dinner|
|Student||$400||$500||$600||$5 Lunch per day, $45 Reception, $55 Buffet Dinner|
|ACM/SIG Member||$470||$570||$670||$5 Lunch per day on workshop days|
|Non-Member||$570||$670||$770||$5 Lunch per day on workshop days|
|ACM/SIG Member||$300||$400||$700||$5 Lunch on the registered day|
|Non-Member||$350||$450||$750||$5 Lunch on the registered day|
- Full and Student registration includes admission to all technical programs, including workshops and tutorials
- Workshop/Tutorials only includes admission to workshops and tutorials
Cancellation and refund requests received on or before September 15th 2017 will be refunded at 50% of the registration fee. However, please note that author registration will not be refunded. Substituitions are not permitted. After September 15, 2017, no refunds will be made. For questions about the registration system, please send an email to .
Purchase of Meal Tickets
Meals (Opening Reception/Buffet Dinner/Daily Lunches) are available for purchase at different prices based on registration types:
- Full registrations are eligible to purchase ONE reception ticket and/or ONE dinner ticket at discounted price.
- All registrations are eligible to purchase ONE or MORE tickets of reception and/or dinner at regular prices.
- All registrations are eligible to purchase ONE lunch ticket per day. Lunch ticket is dated and can be used if your registration covers that date.
You can log into your registration and purchase meal tickets at any time before Oct. 15. Please select and purchase meal ticket(s) according to your registration type. Ineligible purchases cannot be used and will not be refunded. Purchased tickets will not be refunded, either.
The organizers of ACM MM 2017 cannot accept any liability for personal accidents, loss or damage of private property of participants, nor of damages caused by them to others or others’ properties during the conference and its accompanying events. Registration does not include any form of insurance. Conference participants are therefore responsible for making their own insurance arrangements.
A confirmation email with invoice would be sent to your email account after you finish a registration. An all-inclusive attendance receipt will be available at the conference too.
Registration online: https://www.regonline.com/2009413