Call for Workshops
ACM Multimedia 2018 will host a series of workshops and is inviting the workshop proposals. The purpose of ACM workshops is to emphasize emerging and current topics of particular interest to the community.
Workshop Proposal Format
Each workshop proposal (maximum 4 pages) must include
- Title of the workshop
- Workshop organizers (name, affiliation and short biography)
- Scope and topics of the workshop
- Why the workshop is related to ACM Multimedia 2018.
- Why the topic is important.
- Why the workshop may attract a significant number of attendees.
- Workshop details
- A draft call for papers (including organizers and steering committee if any)
- Workshop tentative schedule (number of expected papers, duration, etc.)
- Names of potential participants and invited speakers if any
- Workshop history
- If the workshop has past workshops, the history of the workshop
Please address questions to Workshop Chair:
Nam Ik Cho (email@example.com)
Guo-Jun Qi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Marcel Worring (email@example.com),
Workshop Proposal Submission
Please submit your proposal to: MM18-WSC@sigmm.org
Workshop Preparation and Organization Timeline
Workshop proposal submission 25 Feb 2018
Workshop proposal notification 30 Mar 2018
Workshop paper submission 8 July 2018
Workshop paper notification 5 Aug 2018
Workshop paper camera-ready 12 Aug 2018