There are several ways to reach the conference venue, Lotte Hotel Seoul. (Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/dfiaXH2zvaS2)
- From Terminal 1 or Terminal 2
- Bus Line: 6701
- ₩16,000 one way (₩10,000 children 6-12)
- 1 hour 20 minutes to city center (subject to traffic)
- Bus departs every 20-40 minutes (depending on time of day).
- Purchase tickets at the ticketing office at the airport.
- For return trip to the airport, bus picks up right outside the Lotte Hotel. No need to pre-purchase a ticket, as cash can be used to pay upon boarding the bus (for the return trip only).
- Take the Airport Express route in the direction of Seoul Station for seven stops.
- Change trains at Hongik University Station.
- Take Line 2 (Green Line) clockwise for six stops.
- Get off at Euljiro 1(il)-ga Station; take Exit 8 from the station, which is directly connected to the basement level of the Lotte Hotel.
Taxi from Airport:
- Taxi stands available at the airport. Costs vary depending on traffic conditions, but will be more expensive than the above options. Typical costs range from ₩60,000-₩100,000.
- You may be approached by drivers offering a taxi ride. We do not recommend going with these drivers; go to the official taxi stands.
If you want step-by-step instructions for any of the above,