Welcome to the 27th ACM International Conference on Multimedia
ACM Multimedia is the premier international conference in the area of multimedia within the field of computer science. Multimedia research focuses on integration of the multiple perspectives offered by different digital modalities including images, text, video, music, sensor data, spoken audio. Since 1993, ACM Multimedia has been bringing together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to present innovative research results and discuss recent advancements. A special part of the conference is the interactive art program, which explores the boundaries of computer science and art.
Theme: Engaging users with multimedia
- Emotional and social signals
- Multimedia search and recommendation
- Summarization, analytics, and storytelling
Theme: Multimedia experience
- Interactions and Quality of Experience
- Art and culture
- Multimedia applications
Theme: Multimedia systems
- Systems and middleware
- Transport and delivery
- Data systems management and indexing
Theme: Understanding multimedia content
- Multimodal fusion and embedding
- Vision and language
- Media interpretation
Highlights of ACM Multimedia 2019
- Scientific inclusiveness: We focus on top-quality international research that spans the full variety of the field of multimedia research, as represented by our four themes.
- Scientific quality: Reviewers follow explicitly formulated reviewer guidelines. Outstanding reviewers will be acknowledged at the conference awards ceremony.
- Scientific reproducibility: We are proud to announce that we will, for the first time, implement the ACM reproducibility badge system. More information is available on our Reproducibility website.
Please download the PDF version of the ACM MM 2019 flyer here.